ACCELERATION FOR VIETNAM'S TOP STARTUPS
Under the supervision of certified experts from the world's leading incubation/acceleration training program in the United States, our program features an effective mentorship model, and a skin-in-the-game seed-fund from impact investors, to prepare startups to scale up and be sustainable.
JOIN OUR 2017 COHORT
- Online Application Result announcement: May 10th
- Business Pitching Round:
Hanoi: May 11th
HCMC: May 14th
- Site visit (Team interview & Company visit):
Hanoi: May 12th - May 13th
HCMC: May 15th - May 19th
- Contracting: May 15th - June 30th
- Incubation Program: June 30th - October 15th
- Demo day: October 27&28
- Follow up activities and investment
SEED-FUNDING FOR IMPACT COMPANIES
Three selected companies having social impact in their business models will be eligible for a special seed funding opportunity, from a USD 90,000 pool. A follow up funding for the best performing company, USD 15,000, will be awarded at the end of the program
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Startups are eligible to join all workshops and activities cohosted by Viet Youth Entrepreneurs & HATCH!, , benefiting from a variety of business-building activities. Events include the largest entrepreneurship conference and startup exhibition, HATCH! FAIR the fifth.
Startup are entitled to CIRCO CO-WORKING SPACE in HCMC and HATCH! NEST in Hanoi, with access to facilities and office services. Founders are insulated from the trouble of office overhead admin so they can focus on developing products, services, and markets.
TRIANGLE MENTORSHIP MODEL
Under the program, each company will receive up to 3 mentors who are experts in Product Development, Business Development and Finance / Fundraising. In addition, companies have access to the program mentor pool, and a series of workshops and coaching sessions to improve business and management performance.
LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL OUTREACH
Startups will get priority access to a network of resources from VYE ( Viet Youth Entrepreneurs) & HATCH!, our strategic commercial, NGO, and government partners to gain national and international contacts, potential partners and other investment opportunities.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Developed product/service that is IT- or science-based
- Minimal viable product, fast product development cycle
- Under five years in operation
- Rapid growth potential
- Positive social impact is a plus
1. Founding team and execution plan
2. Innovativeness of solution
3. Market size
4. Significance and/or impact of problem being solveed
Seed Funding: $25k - $90k
Not stopping at seed funding, we brings on board top of the top investors to come sit and listen to you, so as for VYE Incubator’s companies to continue in later stage growth financing rounds.
- In-house Pitching: In Week 4 of Month 1 & 2.
- Public Pitching (Demo Day): In Week 4 of Month 3, aka. Demo Day. This is an invaluable opportunity for such significant exposure for the companies of their products and services and their achievement within the past three month of the Incubation Program.